EdFlo provides a robust workflow and authorization platform to support your employees' educational pursuits, and ensure that proper payments are made according to your policy rules and guidelines.
The EdFlo workflow engine is very robust, and can support multiple iterations within tuition policies. All workflow is completely web-enabled, and driven by the employee through his/her account contained at yourcompany.EdFlo.com.
Simple and Elegant
A Tuition Assistance workflow doesn't have to be confusing and frustrating for managers and employees. Yet, our extensive experience has shown that too often this is the case, leading to a lot of back-and-forth communication, and duplicated effort. Our service was designed with the latest technologies to provide an elegant, streamlined process, allowing all parties to move smoothly through the workflow steps. And any questions can be instantly answered by up-to-date information on where they are in the process.
Our extensive experience in Tuition Administration has taught us that one of the primary areas of frustration is employee and management confusion. The EdFlo service is designed to be simple and easy to use, so that there is never any confusion about what to do next. Your employees and managers will always have up-to-date information to know where they are in the process.
A typical workflow process supported through EdFlo:
- Employee requests a program of study using the EdFlo accredited Educational Directory
- Support for any number of levels of approval (e.g., manager and education administrator)
- Determination of taxable status of courses approved
- Based upon your Organization's policy, the employee can select
a "front pay" disbursement
card to purchase courses, or seek a reimbursement for previously
Read more about the InQuisiCard
- All documentation, including grades and receipts, is faxed to EdFlo, scanned, and delivered to the administrator's inbox
- Your rules are applied and settlement amounts are calculated.
Read more about settlement
- Payroll information is transmitted to your accounting system.
- On-demand reports may be used for ongoing outcome analysis.
Read more about reporting
Within the workflow, certain populations may have different business rules. These, too, can be supported through the service.