Information We CollectWhen you register, and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, e-mail address, and facts about your computers, profession, learning habits and similar information. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Surveys: We may conduct occasional online surveys. For example, when you're within our Web site, you may see a pop-up window offering you the opportunity of participating in a survey. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Web sites on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information CollectedWe may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify subscriptions.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on this Web site with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and Web sites.
CookiesWe employ cookie technology to help visitors and subscribers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer's memory.
SecurityThe personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Transfer to U.S.If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By subscribing to EdFlo.com, you consent to this transfer.
This policy was last updated on June 15, 2013. Copyright © EdFlo, Inc., All Rights Reserved.